Information for breakbulk truckers
The Northwest Seaport Alliance and the Port of Tacoma have a new process for picking up or dropping off breakbulk cargo at East Blair One Terminal in Tacoma. Learn more.
Stay up to date on the latest trucker news
Stay informed about upcoming construction work, terminal holiday schedules and other issues that may impact access to our terminals. Text NWSA TRUCKS to 468311 to receive updates via text message (message and data rates apply).
- Terminal 18 will stop receiving all export reefers at noon todayDecember 4, 2020
- Terminal 18 announces limited gate Saturday, Dec. 5December 2, 2020
- Take Puget Sound Clean Air Agency’s video training, earn $60December 1, 2020
- Seattle area construction look aheadNovember 30, 2020
- Terminal 30 will be closed Monday, Nov. 30November 30, 2020
- Thanksgiving Day holiday scheduleNovember 24, 2020
- Reminder: eModal releases new portal Monday, Nov. 23November 19, 2020
- Seattle area construction look aheadNovember 16, 2020
- Husky Terminal's Lot F Gate now liveNovember 16, 2020
- Husky Terminal Lot F Gate going live Monday, Nov. 16November 13, 2020
- Slow down on West Marginal Way SWNovember 9, 2020
- Take Puget Sound Clean Air Agency’s video training, earn $60November 9, 2020