Husky Terminal (Husky) Update
Husky's gates will be closed on 2/26 and 3/1.
|Vessel Voyage||Arrival Date (ETA)||Accepting Exports|
|SEASPAN AMAZON 020||03/07/2021||2/25 (No Reefers), 3/02, 3/03, 3/04, 3/05|
Appointments for Grounded Import Loads will be required during all gate hours,
including all Hoot, Overtime or Saturday Gates
Appointments are 60 minutes slots with a 60 minute grace period
before and afrter the time slot.
Appointment can be made 7 days in advance and upto 60 minutes prior
to appointment time slot.
Appointment can be made at emdoal.com
Grounded Imports are located in the following spots: F1####, G1####, H1####, I1####
**Please double check website or call Customer Service to confirm pick up/delivery locations**
Husky is a Start / Stop location for TPNP chassis pool
|02/25/2021||Effective 2-24-2021, ONE dry empty receiving will be limited to dual transactions only|
|Line||20' Drop||20' Pick||40' SD Drop||40' SD Pick||40' HC Drop||40' HC Pick||45' HC Drop||45' HC Pick||Reefer Drop||Reefer Pick||HT/OT||FR|
Husky's gates will be closed on 2/12 and 2/15
Husky Terminal Lot F Gate:.
- ALL truck transactions will be done in Lot F.
- Drivers will line up as they have been, to the STOP BAR and then proceed in a SELF-POLICED, FIRST COME BASIS as the area clears.
- Proceed across one of the three floating scales and into whatever line is shortest. There are NO designated lanes.
- If a TROUBLE TICKET is issued, proceed to the trouble parking area in Lot F in front of pedestals (please see map – signage will be in place). Trouble phones are located in Lot F at the end of the trouble parking area.
- There will be NO CLERK releasing the trucks. Once your transaction is completed and you have a ticket - proceed left onto Maxwell Way, right onto Thorne Road, right on 11th Street and into ANY open inbound lane to TWIC Check.
- Once TWIC Check is completed, driver will continue to location notated on the ticket. Driver MUST obey all traffic signs!
- Hazardous Loads go through Lot F. Ticket issued will say to proceed to canopy. (Canopy is by the Terminal trouble window)
- Oversize loads, as previously handled , will bypass Lot F, go to the auto gate by security.
DRIVERS MUST STAY IN TRUCK WHILE ON TERMINAL
Customer Service Email: [email protected]
Customer Service Phone: (888) 354-3464