Husky Terminal (Husky) Update
Please be Advised: The information is compiled from terminal websites and updated by 9 a.m. Monday through Friday. Subsequent changes to the information will be captured the following day. For the most current information, please contact your marine terminal, logistics provider or ocean carrier.
Husky is offering Saturday gates through October. Please see Husky's website for more details.
|Vessel Voyage||Arrival Date (ETA)||Accepting Exports|
|MSC BREMEN 135||10/30/2021||10/26, 10/27, 10/28, 10/29 (REEFERS ONLY)|
|SPYROS V 005||11/2/2021||10/28, 10/29, 11/01|
|SEASPAN GANGES 024||11/4/2021||11/01, 11/02, 11/03, 11/04|
Appointments for Grounded Import Loads will be required during all gate hours,
including all Hoot, Overtime or Saturday Gates
Appointments are 60 minutes slots with a 60 minute grace period
before and afrter the time slot.
Appointment can be made 7 days in advance and upto 60 minutes prior
to appointment time slot.
Appointment can be made at emdoal.com
Grounded Imports are located in the following spots: F1####, G1####, H1####, I1####
**Please double check website or call Customer Service to confirm pick up/delivery locations**
Husky is a Start / Stop location for Trac and DCLI chassis pools
*The information is compiled from terminal websites and updated by 9 a.m. Monday through Friday. Subsequent changes to the information will be captured the following day. For the most current information, please contact your marine terminal, logistics provider or ocean carrier.
Wednesday 10/27/2021, Below Matrix updated 10/26/2021 @ 1400. MSC/ONE/YML empty dual transaction allowed ONLY.
|Line||20' Drop||20' Pick||40' SD Drop||40' SD Pick||40' HC Drop||40' HC Pick||45' HC Drop||45' HC Pick||Reefer Drop||Reefer Pick||HT/OT||FR|
|From||To||MONDAY through FRIDAY|
|08:00||Full Gate and Yard Operations.|
|*Morning break added to lunch hour due to COVID|
|11:30||13:00||Close - Lunch Hour|
|*Afternoon break added to end of shift due to COVID|
|16:00||Cutoff issuing any paperwork to pickup containers. Stop receiving so yard can clean up.|
|Note:||***Gate Opening changed from 0700 to 0800 beginning Monday, Oct.12, 2020|
Husky Terminal Lot F Gate:.
- ALL truck transactions will be done in Lot F.
- Drivers will line up as they have been, to the STOP BAR and then proceed in a SELF-POLICED, FIRST COME BASIS as the area clears.
- Proceed across one of the three floating scales and into whatever line is shortest. There are NO designated lanes.
- If a TROUBLE TICKET is issued, proceed to the trouble parking area in Lot F in front of pedestals (please see map – signage will be in place). Trouble phones are located in Lot F at the end of the trouble parking area.
- There will be NO CLERK releasing the trucks. Once your transaction is completed and you have a ticket - proceed left onto Maxwell Way, right onto Thorne Road, right on 11th Street and into ANY open inbound lane to TWIC Check.
- Once TWIC Check is completed, driver will continue to location notated on the ticket. Driver MUST obey all traffic signs!
- Hazardous Loads go through Lot F. Ticket issued will say to proceed to canopy. (Canopy is by the Terminal trouble window)
- Oversize loads, as previously handled , will bypass Lot F, go to the auto gate by security.
DRIVERS MUST STAY IN TRUCK WHILE ON TERMINAL
Customer Service Email: [email protected]
Customer Service Phone: (888) 354-3464