Starting Monday 10/10/22 there will be changes to the bypass lane. The following protocols will come into effect:
- Only Bobtails will be able to utilize the bypass lane.
- Updated Sign will to be posted advising of where to go.
- All chassis (OWN as well) will need to go through the out-gate lanes.
- Any TPNP (TRAC), or DCLI/DCLP (DCLI) chassis found bypassing the out gate. The driver will be suspended for 2 weeks (working days).
- Terminal will not give suspensions for OWN chassis that accidently use the bypass. However, driver will be given a warning.
- In heavy out-gate congestion the bypass lane can be opened to Bobtails, and OWN chassis. To be determined by Terminal management.
MAP OUTLINE OF LANES:
NEW BYPASS SIGN: