The Seattle Department of Transportation's weekly transportation construction update highlights the projects and events that may impact travel through the Seattle area. View this week's update.
This week's highlights:
- August 17 - September 1: Road closures in the North Rainier Valley, SODO, Georgetown, North Maple Leaf, and Arbor Heights neighborhoods during annual SDOT microsurfacing project.
- August 21 - 24: 23rd & Jefferson intersection fully closed.
- August 21 - 24: SR99 closed in both directions between Valley St. and the Battery Street Tunnel.
- August 22 & 23: Runs/walks will close streets and trails in the Ballard, Wallingford, Fremont, Mt. Baker, and Alki Beach neighborhoods.
- August 28 - 31: PAX Prime Expo at Washington State Convention Center.
Please note: The information is subject to change and additional construction or events may be planned in the Seattle area.
If you have questions, contact email@example.com or call 206-684-ROAD.