The Seattle Department of Transportation's weekly transportation construction update highlights the projects and events that may impact travel through the Seattle area. View this week's update.
Please note: Some projects are currently on hold due to an ongoing concrete strike.
- January 10 - 13: NB I-5 Mainline closed nightly between NB I-5 collector-distributor and Olive Way.
- January 10 - 13: NE 145th St. between 5th Ave. NE and SB I-5 ramps closed nightly. NB I-5 off-ramp to NE 145th St. also closed.
- January 13: WB SR520 closed Thursday night between the eastside and I-5.
- January 14: Eastbound I-90 closed Friday night between Rainier Ave. S. and Mercer Island for tunnel maintenance.
- January 15 - 16: No Link Light Rail service between SODO Station and Capitol Hill Station during track repairs.
- January 15: Kraken host the Los Angeles Kings at Climate Pledge Arena. First puck drop at 7 p.m.
- January 21 - 24: Montlake Bridge closed to all traffic, including vehicles, pedestrians and bicyclists.