The Seattle Department of Transportation's weekly transportation construction update highlights the projects and events that may impact travel through the Seattle area. View this week's update.
King County remains in Phase 3 of Governor Jay Inslee's "Healthy Washington - Roadmap to Recovery" COVID-19 phased recovery plan. Please refer to the Washington State Coronavirus Response webpage for current guidelines: https://coronavirus.wa.gov/
- June 8 - 10: Broad St. between Elliott Ave. and Alaskan Way closed 24/7 during signal loop repairs.
- June 11: SR99 Tunnel closed Friday night for monthly maintenance.
- June 11 - 14: I-5 Express Lanes closed.
- June 12: NB I-5 fully closed through northeast Seattle Saturday night for pedestrian bridge span erection over I-5.
- June 19: SB I-5 fully closed through northeast Seattle Saturday night for pedestrian bridge span erection over I-5.