The Seattle Department of Transportation's weekly transportation construction update highlights the projects and events that may impact travel through the Seattle area. View this week's update.
King County currently remains in Phase 2 of Gov. Jay Inslee's 'Safe Start' reopening plan. Accordingly, all special events, sporting events, and concerts have been canceled, postponed, or rescheduled until further notice, unless noted below.
- June 8 - TBD: I-5 Express Lanes close at 8 p.m. nightly until further notice.
- July 26 - 30: 1st Ave S / SR 99 Duwamish River Bridge closed northbound for grid deck repairs. Nightly 10 p.m. - 5 a.m.
- Aug. 1: Full closure of the Montlake Bridge for grid deck repairs. 6 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Aug. 2 - 6: 1st Ave S Bridge / SR 99 Duwamish River Bridge closed northbound for grid deck repairs. Nightly 10 p.m. - 5 a.m.
- Aug. 7 - 10: Full closure of SR520 across Lake Washington between Montlake Blvd E and 92nd Ave NE for realignment. Fri 11 p.m. - Mon 5 a.m.
- Aug. 14: Full southbound closure of the SR 99 Tunnel for monthly maintenance. Fri 10 p.m. - Sat 8 a.m.
Please note: The information is subject to change and additional construction or events may be planned in the Seattle area.
If you have questions, contact [email protected] or call 206-684-ROAD.