Seattle area construction look ahead
The Seattle Department of Transportation's weekly transportation construction update highlights the projects and events that may impact travel through the Seattle area. View this week's update.
This week's highlights:
- April 21: Buses will drop-off and pick-up students at KeyArena for We Day. Expect congestion and delays in the South Lake Union neighborhood during the morning and afternoon commutes.
- April 22 & 23: Southbound Fairview Ave. N. closed between Mercer and Republican St; northbound Fairview reduced to one lane.
- April 22: SPD will escort the March for Science from Cal Anderson Park on Capitol Hill to the Seattle Center via Pine St. and 4th Ave.
- April 24 - May 7: 6th Ave. reduced to one lane between Stewart St. and Westlake Ave. during roadway restoration work.
- May 2: 3rd Ave. Arterial Paving Project begins (Virginia to Broad). First phase will reduce 3rd Ave. to one lane in each direction between Virginia St. and Blanchard St. Project is expected to last 10 months.
Please note: The information is subject to change and additional construction or events may be planned in the Seattle area.
If you have questions, contact email@example.com or call 206-684-ROAD.