Seattle area construction look ahead
The Seattle Department of Transportation's weekly transportation construction update highlights the projects and events that may impact travel through the Seattle area. View this week's update.
This week's highlights:
- March 13 - 26: Two lanes closed 24/7 on Stewart St. between 8th and 7th Ave. during roadway restoration work.
- March 18 - 19: 5th Ave. closed between Madison and Marion St. during removal of a tower crane.
- March 19: Seattle Sounders host the New York Red Bulls at 4PM at CenturyLink Field.
- March 24 - 27: Westbound I-90 reduced to one lane between Bellevue and Seattle; westbound traffic diverted to Express Lanes.
- March 31 - April 3: SR520 closed in both directions between Seattle and Bellevue.
Please note: The information is subject to change and additional construction or events may be planned in the Seattle area.
If you have questions, contact email@example.com or call 206-684-ROAD.