Seattle area construction look ahead
The Seattle Department of Transportation's weekly transportation construction update highlights the projects and events that may impact travel through the Seattle area. View this week's update.
This week's highlights:
- February 18: 23rd Ave. E. & E. Madison St. intersection closed for traffic signal installation.
- February 19: Southbound Aurora Ave. N. closed between Valley St. and Thomas St. while crews stripe the roadway.
- February 20 - 23: 4th Ave. S. closed nightly between S. Washington St. and Dilling Way.
- February 24 - 27: Stewart St. reduced to one lane between Minor Ave. and Terry Ave. during roadway restoration work.
- February 24 - 26: Banner Way NE closed north of NE 80th St; access to northbound I-5 and N. 85th St. restricted.
- March 4 & 5: SR99 Viaduct closed for semi-annual inspection.
Please note: The information is subject to change and additional construction or events may be planned in the Seattle area.
If you have questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-684-ROAD.