Seattle area construction look ahead
The Seattle Department of Transportation's weekly transportation construction update highlights the projects and events that may impact travel through the Seattle area. View this week's update.
This week's highlights:
- January 3 - mid-February: Sidewalks on both sides of 4th Ave. S. closed between S. Washington St. and Jefferson St.
- January 6: Northbound SR99 closed between S. Spokane St. and S. Royal Brougham Way from 8PM to 8AM.
- January 7: Seattle Seahawks host the Detroit Lions at 5:15PM at CenturyLink Field.
- January 9 & 10: Westbound SR520 closed between Bellevue and Montlake Blvd. from 11PM to 5AM nightly.
- January 9 - 12: Eastbound I-90 closed between Seattle and Bellevue from 11PM to 5AM nightly (traffic diverted to express lane).
- January 13 - 16: Eastbound I-90 closed between Seattle and Bellevue (traffic diverted to express lane).
Please note: The information is subject to change and additional construction or events may be planned in the Seattle area.
If you have questions, contact email@example.com or call 206-684-ROAD.