Seattle area construction look ahead
The Seattle Department of Transportation's weekly transportation construction update highlights the projects and events that may impact travel through the Seattle area. View this week's update.
King County currently remains in Phase 2 of Gov. Jay Inslee's 'Safe Start' reopening plan. Accordingly, all special events, sporting events, and concerts have been canceled, postponed, or rescheduled until further notice, unless noted below.
- September 30 - mid-November: S Boeing Access Road reduced to one lane in each direction between EMWS & MLK Jr Way S. 24/7.
- November 13 - 16: Montlake Blvd on-ramp to EB SR520 closed to construct a wall. Fri 11 p.m. - Mon 5 a.m.
- November 16 - 20: Alaskan Way reduced by 3 lanes between Pike St. and Pine St., traffic flagged through one lane, for utility work. Mon - Fri 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- November 21 & 22: 4th Ave reduced by one lane from Pine St. to Bell St. to install a protected bike lane. Sat & Sun 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- November 23 - 25: Alaskan Way reduced by two lanes between Pike St. and Pine St. for utility work. Mon - Fri 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- November 30 - December 4: Alaskan Way reduced by two lanes between Pike St. and Pine St. for utility work. Mon - Fri 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- December 4: Closure of the Southbound SR99 Tunnel for monthly maintenance. Fri 10 p.m. - Sat 7 a.m.