The Seattle Department of Transportation's weekly transportation construction update highlights the projects and events that may impact travel through the Seattle area. View this week's update.
King County remains in Phase 3 of Governor Jay Inslee's "Healthy Washington - Roadmap to Recovery" COVID-19 phased recovery plan. Please refer to the Washington State Coronavirus Response webpage for current guidelines.
- June 17 - 20: Mariners host the Tampa Bay Rays at T-Mobile Park.
- June 18 - 21: I-5 Express Lanes closed Friday night to Monday morning.
- June 19: SB I-5 fully closed through northeast Seattle Saturday night for pedestrian bridge span erection over I-5.
- June 23: WB SR520 closed between Bellevue and Montlake Blvd.
- June 24: EB SR520 closed between Montlake Blvd. and Bellevue.
- June 25- 28: SB I-5 closed between I-90 and S. Spokane St; EB & WB I-90 ramps to SB I-5 closed.