The Seattle Department of Transportation's weekly transportation construction update highlights the projects and events that may impact travel through the Seattle area. View this week's update.
Washington State is currently in Phase 3 of Governor Jay Inslee's "Healthy Washington - Roadmap to Recovery" COVID-19 phased recovery plan. Currently all special events and concerts have been canceled, postponed, or rescheduled until further notice, unless noted below. Outdoor facilities may add vaccinated sections until their total capacity is 50% maximum or 22,000 people, whichever is lower, inclusive of both vaccinated and unvaccinated sections. Outdoor unvaccinated spectators cannot exceed 9,000 people.
- May 10: Directional lane closures begin on N. 34th St. between Stone Way N. and Fremont Ave. N. Work is expected to last 2 weeks.
- May 12: EB SR520 closed between Montlake Blvd. E. and Bellevue Wednesday night.
- May 13: WB SR520 closed between Bellevue and Montlake Blvd. E. Thursday night.
- May 13 - 16: Mariners host the Cleveland Indians at T-Mobile Park.
- May 16: Sounders host the LA Football Club at Lumen Field.
Note: Information subject to change. Additional construction or events may be planned in the Seattle area.