The Seattle Department of Transportation's weekly transportation construction update highlights the projects and events that may impact travel through the Seattle area. View this week's update.
Washington State has moved to Phase 3 of Governor Jay Inslee's "Healthy Washington - Roadmap to Recovery" COVID-19 phased recovery plan. Currently all special events and concerts have been canceled, postponed, or rescheduled until further notice, unless noted below. Venues holding outdoor spectator events are currently capped at 25% or 9,000 spectators, whichever is lower.
- March 29: Paving on N. 80th St. between Aurora Ave. N. and I-5 begins.
- April 1 - 3: Seattle Mariners host the San Francisco Giants at T-Mobile Park.
- April 2 - May 3: Weekend closures of Sound Transit's Link stations between SODO and UW. Free bus shuttles will operate to all closed stations.
- April 3 & 4: Denny Way & 7th Ave. N./Wall St. intersection fully closed for final roadway striping.
- April 9 - 12: SR99 Tunnel closed in both directions Friday night to Saturday morning for monthly inspection. Northbound lanes will remain closed until Monday morning.