The Seattle Department of Transportation's weekly transportation construction update highlights the projects and events that may impact travel through the Seattle area. View this week's update.
Washington State has moved to Phase 3 of Governor Jay Inslee's "Healthy Washington - Roadmap to Recovery" COVID-19 phased recovery plan. Currently all special events and concerts have been canceled, postponed, or rescheduled until further notice, unless noted below. Venues holding outdoor spectator events are currently capped at 25% or 9,000 spectators, whichever is lower.
- March 27: Westlake Ave. N. and Harrison St. closed Saturday for a large concrete mat pour.
- March 27 & 28: 1st Ave. S. closed between S. Cloverdale St. and SW Kenyon St. for paving work.
- March 27 - 29: I-5 Express Lanes closed for bridge span deliveries.
- April 1 - 3: Seattle Mariners host the San Francisco Giants at T-Mobile Park.
- April 3 & 4: Denny Way & 7th Ave. N./Wall St. intersection fully closed for final roadway striping.
- April 9: SR99 Tunnel closed in both directions Friday night for monthly inspection.