The Seattle Department of Transportation's weekly transportation construction update highlights the projects and events that may impact travel through the Seattle area. View this week's update.
King County has moved to Phase 2 of Governor Jay Inslee's "Healthy Washington - Roadmap to Recovery" COVID-19 phased recovery plan. Currently all special events and concerts have been canceled, postponed, or rescheduled until further notice, unless noted below. No spectators are allowed at College, University, or Professional sporting events.
- Feb. 26 - March 1: Westbound SR520 closed between Bellevue and Montlake Blvd.
- Feb. 26 - March 1: I-5 Express lanes closed Friday night to Monday morning.
- Feb. 27 - 28 and March 6 - 7: S. Columbian Way closed between S. Snoqualmie St. and S. Oregon St.
- March 5 & 6: SB SR99 1st Ave. S. Bridge closed overnight.
- March 5 - 7: Westbound SR520 closed between Bellevue and Montlake Blvd.
- March 7 - 8: Eastbound SR520 closed between Montlake Blvd. and Bellevue.